Fitness Champs Aquatics Pte Ltd is established in Singapore in 2015, providing different types of swimming programmes such as Children Weekly Swimming Program, Private Swimming Program, Ladies Swimming Program (By Female Coach) and Adults Swimming Program (By Male Coach). Our Coaches are professional and certified in Swimsafer Swimming Programme.
Our mission is to impart the correct stroke techniques and skills to all our students so that they can learn to swim within the shortest time span. Learn to swim with all the 6 strokes (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly, Survival Backstroke, Side Kick) within the shortest time span and swim effortlessly. Enabling our students to swim and survive on their own and make learning swimming an affordable sport for all.
Our aim is to encourage the public mass to use swimming as a way of keeping fit and healthy and to make swimming the most popular sport in Singapore. Besides that, making swimming a fun and enjoyable sport for all regardless of age and gender.
Fitness Champs “Learn to Swim Programmes” has been officially endorsed by the SINGAPORE SPORTS COUNCIL under the Sports Education Programme 2010 to 2017.
- 3 months Internship (Extendable)
- Singaporean and PR only
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 6pm;
- Sat: If required
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via emails, telephone calls or social media platforms
- Manage administration matters
- Assist in admin duties
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Willing to learn
- Must be meticulous, process good time management, planning and organisation skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.