Grey ranks among the world's top advertising and marketing organizations, serving one-fifth of the FORTUNE 500, in 96 countries. Under the banner of "Grey Famously Effective Since 1917," we continue to break new ground in brand experience across every platform and create lasting consumer connections. Our parent company is WPP. Grey won Adweek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2013 and 2015, and was named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-LIST of the world's best agencies in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
The Planning Intern is responsible for supporting the team by helping clients identify business challenges, dive deep into market research and work across teams to develop actionable communications solutions to drive effective results.
• Exploration: Be on the constant lookout for market trends, competitive activities, best-in-class digital and social case studies that keep our teams and clients abreast with what is going on
• Strategy Development Assistance: Assist the planners in digesting client briefs and developing creative briefs using various research techniques
• Presentation Development: Assist in crafting well-designed, high quality strategic presentations for internal and external use
• Creative Development Assistance: Work alongside the planners in ensuring that the creatives are well informed on all aspects of the brand, product, market, competitors and audience during the creative development stage
• Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by your supervisor
• Resourceful, creative and able to articulate the anatomy of a concept
• Be intellectually curious and apply this curiosity in a practical manner
• Passionate about digital and social media
• Able to work independently, as well as a team player
• Strong communication, organizational, analytical, presentation skills
• Knowledge of MS Office