Pooch's image has been established since 2008.
Our Award winning team have competed in various International dog show & Dog grooming competitions.
Pooch's image team have also obtained many achievements and awards over the years and are consistently upgrading ourselves for our customers.
Today, Pooch's image is one of the stronger player in the market and will continue to provide our best service and care for our customers and their pets.
Our priority is to maintain a clean, stress-free and comfortable environment for your furkids and the safety of your fur kids is always our top priority.
Pooch's image is a recognised academy in singapore certificated by singapore kennel club
Looking for Intership as Pet Stylist Assistant?
For all dog lovers, be a part of our intership program today only available now at Pooch's image now.
6 months intership to be train as a Assistant pet stylist, courses fee will be covered. Work as you learn!!
The most important aspects of any groom are the bathing and drying techniques. Students will focus on handling of dogs, as well as basic prep grooming. Skills include; bathing techniques, de-shedding, brushing/combing, nails, cleaning ears, sanitary trims, condition evaluation, and introduction to equipment and products. The students will also be introduced to the various breeds and coat-types
- Understanding Canine Language
- Handling- Control Techniques
- Use of Basic Tools of the Trade
- Use of Products of the Trade
- Practicing Sanitation Procedures
- Recognition of Various Coat Types
- Practicing and Mastery of Bathing Techniques for the Various Coat Types
- Practicing and Mastery Drying Techniques for the Various Coat Types
- Ability to Provide Condition Evaluation
- Practicing and Mastery of DeShedding Techniques
- Ability to Complete with Mastery Prep Work (Nails, Pads, Ears, Teeth, Sanitary Trims)
- Creating Finishing Touches For Amazing Client Presentation
Intership are required to work 4 day a week from 10.30am to 7.30pm with 1 compulsory weekend.
Certification will provided upon passing.