GBCI Ventures (GBCI) is a leading venture builder in Asia with a mandate for implementing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, robotics, big data, IoT, blockchain and Virtual Reality, to develop Smart Cities. We bring together a new generation of technology leaders, solutions providers and community that are key to building a dynamic and adaptive smart city ecosystem.
Our group employs over 1000 employees across 8 countries in Asia, namely; Cambodia, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand. With the rapid development of the Belt and Road Initiatives (BRI), we are looking to expand our business across the region and to nurture a strong ecosystem to collaborate on projects with government, corporate, startup and academic partners, and jointly implement technologies to build the next generation of cities.
At present, GBCI has invested in the development of BCBchain.io, a blockchain protocol which is aimed at creating intelligent communities and empowering developers to build smarter and better cities using its technology. With its inaugural project in supporting the establishment of US$15B Yatai City, which span across 120sqkm, in Myanmar, BCBchain.io is also actively developing over 1000 businesses across SEA with smart city technologies such as, smart contract rental & utilities, secure payments, payroll enterprise systems and digital identity systems.
Another GBCI’s project is Fincy.com, a travel and multi-purpose payments lifestyle app that looks to make cross border transactions easy and affordable. Aiming to support tourism, businesses and even the unbanked population, it currently holds digital payments licenses in Cambodia and Singapore, with more licenses in the pipeline across SEA.
- Execute the brand design
- Create all visual creatives for digital and offline
- Create and develop marketing communications collaterals and manage design projects from initial concept through to final execution.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging and on-brand designs for the Company's multi-platform across desktop, mobile, web-ready graphic, print production, event media and necessary channels
- Liaise and coordinate with print vendors, agencies, and other external production resources for all marketing activities.
- Manage creatives like photoshoot/ video concepts, art direction, and production when required. Familiarity with producing content (Photography/ GIFs) for Instagram, Facebook.
- Keeping abreast of new trends in social media and digital marketing.
- Think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs and adept at multitasking and managing stress and tight deadlines.
- Assist in Ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- At least a Diploma in Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia or related field
- Preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in an integrated or digital agency
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe Sparks), Video Editing and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and spoke English and Mandarin