GBCI Ventures (GBCI) is a leading venture builder in Asia with a mandate for implementing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, robotics, big data, IoT, blockchain and Virtual Reality, to develop Smart Cities. We bring together a new generation of technology leaders, solutions providers and community that are key to building a dynamic and adaptive smart city ecosystem.
Our group employs over 1000 employees across 8 countries in Asia, namely; Cambodia, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand. With the rapid development of the Belt and Road Initiatives (BRI), we are looking to expand our business across the region and to nurture a strong ecosystem to collaborate on projects with government, corporate, startup and academic partners, and jointly implement technologies to build the next generation of cities.
At present, GBCI has invested in the development of BCBchain.io, a blockchain protocol which is aimed at creating intelligent communities and empowering developers to build smarter and better cities using its technology. With its inaugural project in supporting the establishment of US$15B Yatai City, which span across 120sqkm, in Myanmar, BCBchain.io is also actively developing over 1000 businesses across SEA with smart city technologies such as, smart contract rental & utilities, secure payments, payroll enterprise systems and digital identity systems.
Another GBCI’s project is Fincy.com, a travel and multi-purpose payments lifestyle app that looks to make cross border transactions easy and affordable. Aiming to support tourism, businesses and even the unbanked population, it currently holds digital payments licenses in Cambodia and Singapore, with more licenses in the pipeline across SEA.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the design, product, marketing and relevant teams internally and externally across multiple countries and languages to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Presenting design ideas to stakeholders and relevant department heads
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Work with management and relevant departments spanning multiple countries to deliver results.
- Always learning new uiux/design tools and trends to stay competitive.
- Constantly improving all digital facing user interfaces and experiences of assigned projects.
- Assist in Ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly Self-Driven and Results Oriented
- Familiar with the blockchain and mobile apps industry
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Extremely Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin and English