GBCI Ventures (GBCI) is a leading venture builder in Asia with a mandate for implementing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, robotics, big data, IoT, blockchain and Virtual Reality, to develop Smart Cities. We bring together a new generation of technology leaders, solutions providers and community that are key to building a dynamic and adaptive smart city ecosystem.
Our group employs over 1000 employees across 8 countries in Asia, namely; Cambodia, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand. With the rapid development of the Belt and Road Initiatives (BRI), we are looking to expand our business across the region and to nurture a strong ecosystem to collaborate on projects with government, corporate, startup and academic partners, and jointly implement technologies to build the next generation of cities.
At present, GBCI has invested in the development of BCBchain.io, a blockchain protocol which is aimed at creating intelligent communities and empowering developers to build smarter and better cities using its technology. With its inaugural project in supporting the establishment of US$15B Yatai City, which span across 120sqkm, in Myanmar, BCBchain.io is also actively developing over 1000 businesses across SEA with smart city technologies such as, smart contract rental & utilities, secure payments, payroll enterprise systems and digital identity systems.
Another GBCI’s project is Fincy.com, a travel and multi-purpose payments lifestyle app that looks to make cross border transactions easy and affordable. Aiming to support tourism, businesses and even the unbanked population, it currently holds digital payments licenses in Cambodia and Singapore, with more licenses in the pipeline across SEA.
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Drafting job adverts for approval and posting them in different platforms
- Support in various ad-hoc HR projects and employee engagement activities
- Handling of phone screenings of potential candidates
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent
- Work independently to support team as needed while providing great experience to team and candidates
- Self-confident and good in English communication
- Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture
- Assist in Ad-hoc admin duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Diploma in Business or related field, preferably year 3 and above
- Highly self- driven
- Great learning opportunity
- Apply only for Singaporean/PR
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin