Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest Peer-to-Peer lending platform in Southeast Asia. We provide business financing to SMEs which is crowdfunded by retail and institutional investors as well as high-net-worth individuals. In 4 years, we have financed over 85,000 business loans at over S$600 million. Founded in 2015 in Singapore, Funding Societies | Modalku is currently licensed and operating in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
We are the most well-funded P2P lending platform in Southeast Asia, with a USD 25 million Series B funding round led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage venture capital arm of Japanese investment giant Softbank Group, and supported by Sequoia India, Alpha JWC Ventures and Golden Gate Ventures.
We have also achieved global accolades for its works on financial inclusion to make financing accessible to SMEs in Southeast Asia, which includes the MAS FinTech Award, the Global SME Excellence Award from United Nations, and the prestigious global Fintech100.
Funding Societies | Modalku is dedicated to the vision of funding underserved SMEs and making a positive impact in society. We exist to enable fair financial access to Southeast Asia.
The internship will be with the Talent Operations and Management team at Funding Societies (FSMK), where you will be involved in a dynamic and fast-paced environment through helping the team with various talent programs and initiatives across recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, resource and change management.
• Support the Talent Operations team on various projects and initiatives as assigned.
• Support internal communications from Talent team to the rest of FSMK.
• Source and analyse market standards in employee benefits and propose recommendations to improve FSMK’s employee benefit plan.
• Assist in scheduling and screening of applicants for various FSMK job vacancies and update the HRM database and candidate tracker.
• Contribute to the development of various documents and materials for employee onboarding and engagement.
• Organize and redesign internal HR portal content.
• Help with other HR day-to-day administrative duties.