Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest Peer-to-Peer lending platform in Southeast Asia. We provide business financing to SMEs which is crowdfunded by retail and institutional investors as well as high-net-worth individuals. In 4 years, we have financed over 85,000 business loans at over S$600 million.
Founded in 2015 in Singapore, Funding Societies | Modalku is currently licensed and operating in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. We are the most well-funded P2P lending platform in Southeast Asia, with a USD 25 million Series B funding round led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage venture capital arm of Japanese investment giant Softbank Group, and supported by Sequoia India, Alpha JWC Ventures and Golden Gate Ventures.
We have also achieved global accolades for its works on financial inclusion to make financing accessible to SMEs in Southeast Asia, which includes the MAS FinTech Award, the Global SME Excellence Award from United Nations, and the prestigious global Fintech100.
Funding Societies | Modalku is dedicated to the vision of funding underserved SMEs and making a positive impact in society. We exist to enable fair financial access to Southeast Asia.
What you need
· Undergrad majoring in business, economics, marketing or tech.
· Proficient in both written and verbal English.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
· Likable personality – balanced professional attitude, but still able to have fun.
· Applicants with knowledge in machine learning will have an advantage.
What you’ll do
· Assist in AI chatbot training and improvement.
· Assist in data clean-up, analysis and reporting.
· Assist in the creation and update of the internal knowledge base.
· Establish internal standards and drive improvement of customer impacting processes.
· Contribute to achieving the goal of a best in class customer experience.
· Any other ad-hoc CX initiate.