Envision Digital is a world leading Energy IoT Platform provider, who owns the intelligent IoT platform, EnOS™, currently managing 100GW+ of renewable energy assets globally. Envision Digital is headquartered in Singapore with international offices in China, France, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States. Envision Group's mission is to "solve the challenges for a sustainable future” and is committed to creating a world of beautiful energy where everyone has access to clean, secure and affordable energy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate with strong background in data analytics and machine learning, to join a fast growing team in digitalization of renewable energy and energy AIoT at Envision Digital Singapore HQ office. You will work closely with a global team of talented solar veterans and cross-functional teams, and develop advanced algorithms from large volumes of IoT (solar) data to transform solar asset management paradigms by deeply incorporating digitalization and data analytics.
- Help establish data framework and pipelines for advanced PV system analytics using best practices from data science, curate and manage database, as well as perform relevant data engineering tasks;
- Develop machine learning based methods for underperformance or fault detection and classification for PV systems, with the help of deep domain knowledge from PV specialists;
- Perform routine field data inspection for algorithm evaluation and edge cases identification, perform exploratory analysis to help derive insights and form hypothesis, support algorithm development for solar monitoring software.
- Support solar product development for realizing smart solar plants and distributed systems. Use insights derived from data to continuously improve industry practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or computer sciences preferred;
- Strong data analytics skills, good command of programming language such as python, practical familiarity of various machine learning techniques such as random forest and recurrent neural networks.
- Knowledge in industrial monitoring and control, operation and maintenance, and IoT applications are highly desirable;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and in matrix organizations,
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated experience in communicating and operating within a multinational corporation and engaging with audiences at different levels. Ability to bridge language and cultural barriers.