Established since 1993 , we are now both A. gov registered and accredited Consulting firm as well as
B. Approved Training Organisation.
A. As catalysts , our consultants empower organisations to gain the needed competitive advantage in current ultra VUCA market. We do so by specializing in enabling organisations establish and certified to :
1. Data Protection Trust Mark. This is a Cross Border APEX requirement .
2. Information Security Management System (ISMS ) ISO 27001: This is required to meet EU ‘s General Data (GDPR )
3. BCM ISO 22301 - Enable organisations to be resilient and Build to Last .
4. Cybersecurity - data protection - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing (VAPT )
5. Productivity - Quality, Environment and Safety . Automation and work redesign
B. Our training 22 accredited courses include the Employability, business and Service excellence framework
You will work closely with the consulting directors to manage the Consulting and training activities . Your responsibilities include but may not limited to :
• identify prospects and win consulting projects* for item 1 to 4 .
• provide quality deliverables and good client experience
• identify related Consulting need and learning & development needs of clients
The Ideal Candidate
• 2 years experience in item no 1 to no 4 . Honesty , accurate and confidence
• Good communication skills (written and spoken) Bilingualism will be a bonus
• Degree undergraduates/graduates / Diploma preferred
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, with strong copywriting & presentation skills
• 10am to 6pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.