BN Business Consultancy (BN) is set up as a business consultancy firm.
We aim to deliver effective and efficient business proposals and solutions to clients through our panel and network of subject matter experts. Initially focusing on the areas of providing business consultation to our clients in the wealth management industries, we have now expanded our suite of services to providing holistic solutions to the SME owners of various industries as well as the discerning individuals on estate distribution and business expansion and marketing. Some of these services are gleaned through our network of professionals or as empaneled referrers to other entities.
BN forms a subsidiary under our holdings company. Together with the other subsidiaries, we aim to provide and deliver top notch and one stop service to our clients
BN's primary business and focus is on the provision of services to our clients, which many are in the areas of wealth management industries, on manpower growth strategies and business acquisition strategies
BN is a business consultancy firm. For avoidance of doubt, we are not able and neither are we licensed to provide any legal/financial/investment advices. During this insights program, some of the trainings are conducted by our external preferred partners who are subject matter experts in their respective fields.
BN has also recently successfully empaneled herself as a independent referrer to two banking corporation. With this empanelment, we are able to refer both commercial and personal mortgage cases , adding to our suite of business consultancy services
We are looking for suitable candidates for our insights program
There will be multiple intakes scheduled as follows:
- October 22nd Intake
- November 27th Intake
- December 06 Intake
- January 2022 Intake
- February 2022 intake
The program is suitable for the following demographics:
- Undergrads who are looking for a part time flexible program to gain insights to the investment analysis, advisory, compliance or business consultancy roles
- Undergrads looking for winter program to hone their skills and upgrade their knowledge in these areas
- Individuals awaiting for matriculation in 2022
This opening is an opportunity for undergrads/candidates who have a strong interest in investment
 Investment Insights Program
This is a holistic program consisting of 2 areas - 1) Regulatory requirements & compliance 2) Analysis and presentation and 3) Clientele Facing/advisory. Some of these trainings are conducted by our independent working partners
Regulatory requirements and compliance
- Shortlisted candidates will attend talks and seminars (may be conducted virtually) by an investment lawyer to understand the regulatory and compliance aspect of certain investment products. This may be helpful for candidates who are keen to understand about some of the compliance functions in an investment setting/for candidates who are exploring compliance roles upon graduation to seek some insights to the industry. This is useful for candidates who wish to pursue a holistic understanding of investment products, starting from the regulatory/compliance requirements
Analysis and presentation
- Shortlisted candidates will also be mentored directly by a boutique fund manager over 6 sessions. They will assist in the research and trends observation and due diligence reporting for the boutique fund house and report directly to the investment analyst/fund manager during this period.
- Candidates may shadow fund manager to understand how investment decisions are being made after reports are generated and analysis conducted for
- Candidates will be also tasked to perform analysis on a chosen portfolio of funds/equities during this period of time, as well as come out with presentations for the fund managers and trainers for assessment purposes
- Candidates will also concurrently attend 3 investment classes (Advisory based classes) to understand the different funds used and perform case studies and research
Clientele Advisory/Front Facing
- Shortlisted candidates will be chosen for front facing roles, which will further hone the understanding of the advisory process in investment
 Business Consultancy Insights Program
Candidates will attend insights classes during this program:
i) Introduction to business contracts and formation
ii) Introduction to business entities
iii) introduction to corporate planning and people management
iv) Business consultancy instruments such as corporate solutions
v) Business planning
Some of these trainings are conducted by our independent external trainers
Individuals with a keen interest in understanding how business planning/Continuity consultancy work fundamentally may apply for this insights program. During/after the classes, some candidates may be attached to our working partners to gain real life experience managing SMEs and business accounts. This attachment will be focused on B2B consultation/advisory on corporate solutions
Individuals with interest to pursue knowledge in mortgage consultancy, or business succession planning matters will also be trained respectively
Candidates will be also trained by one of our trainers who has amassed vast experiences in the areas of ops planning and strategic management during this program to understand people management in projects.
The insights program will be used to identify suitable candidates for further opportunities either with ourselves or with our independent working partners
Allowance Scheme: Amount will be offered to selected candidates who are shortlisted and shortlisting will take place during/after the program.
Contract length: 1 month to 7 months (dependent on candidate's time horizon and demographics)
Part-time hours: 25 per week (subject to changes)
Allowance: $500.00 - $1,000 per month* Terms and conditions apply
Related Job Searches:
BN Business Consultancy
Investment Research / Compliance / Management Insights Program