The Cocoa Association of Asia, founded in 2004, supports and promotes the cocoa industry throughout the Asia Pacific region, from farming to manufacturing and advertising. The organization's members include traders, logistics providers, cocoa processors, chocolate manufacturers, and FMCGs companies, representing over 90% of the cocoa trade and manufacturing in Asia. The association aims to create a vibrant community that celebrates the art, science, and culture of cocoa.
Looking for a Driven Marketing / Digital Intern to Join Our Team If you're a dynamic and motivated individual, we're looking for you! This role offers hands-on experience in a variety of marketing activities, such as market research, content creation, and data analysis.
- Support for content creation and curation
- Ideation of social media calendar, brainstorming.
- Research for campaigns, grants or projects.
- Manage interactions on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Preparing reports
- Assist in coordination of events, including sourcing/booking of venues and on-site event support
- Assist with in-house POSM production
- Maintain and update company websites with new content
- Create member newsletters
- Currently pursuing a Marcomms / Public Relations Degree
- A keen passion for Cocoa and Chocolate products/industry
- Basic knowledge of IT trends and emerging technologies
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content creation
- Familiar with Mailchimp, WordPress and Canva
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment