At Biofourmis, we augment personalized health care using prescription digital therapeutics and disease management platform provide patients with affordable, effective health management solutions that personalizes and improves their experience and quality of care. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform, Bbiovitals continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
- Ensure relevant Clinical Trial Operations (CTO) documents and records are maintained.
- Ensure proper filing and organising of CTO documents and records.
- Ensure the completeness of records.
- Ensure cross-referencing of correct SOPs, WIs and Forms.
- Ensure relevant and correct CTOSOPs, WIs and Forms uploaded into eSystem
During this Period, the intern will benefits from:
- Learn and understand Clinical Trial Operations in a Medical Device Industry
- Learn how to establish documentation conforming to relevant standards and regulations
- Willing to work in Jurong East
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications like Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in learning QMS in a Medical Device Industry.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Health Care Services & Hospitals / Health Care
Pros: Friendly working environment; Working with ppl from different culture; Able to grow and pick up new skills; Nice office view
Cons: Would be better if flexible working style is allowed