AI Palette is a provider of deep-tech solutions for the FMCG industry. We use advanced Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics to tell what they should be launching next. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (London based deep-tech startup accelerator) & SGInnovate (Singapore Government arm responsible for investment in deep-tech startups).
We have an amazing traction so far with ongoing pilots with Fortune 500 giants out of which one is World's Largest flavor and fragrance company, another is world's largest beverage company and many more in pipeline. Therefore, we are focused currently on building and scaling up our platform.
Reach out to us if you want to be part of this amazing journey of making a dent in FMCG Industry using AI, Big Data and earning $$ in return.
- Design and implement pipelines of data extraction of "big data" out of social media posts, food reviews, blogs, discussion forums, etc. using external APIs that includes both public and paid APIs.
- Build data cleaning pipeline to extract the meaningful data out of the above extracted data on cloud platform such as AWS
- Use the cleaned data to build analytical and classification models to identify trends in Food.
- Refine the extracted data for specific food categories and build translated models of Asian Languages
- Experience with Data Collection using APIs and Data Cleaning (scikit-learn, pandas)
- Language experience with Python and ample knowledge of data cleaning libraries and building classification models
- Prior experience with working on AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2) and related cloud platforms and Github