MissTamChiak.com is made up of a team of food and travel storytellers who bring a true sense of the delicious cuisine and incredible local culture all around the world to readers.
From street vendors and hawkers to cafes and fine restaurants, you will be able to discover some of the most palate-pleasing dishes in the world, and there’s always a new foodie adventure waiting just around the corner.
Do you love food? Do you love filming or snapping photographs of your food? Do you love editing videos? If your answer is yes to all our questions, you might just be the perfect person for #TeamTamChiak! We are looking for full-timers and interns who are passionate about photography/videography & food specifically.
- Great story-teller with good editing skills and strong artistic eye.
- Produce compelling content from conceptualisation to post production
- Source and pitch interesting ideas
- Experience in production / video editing (with skills in Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro)
- Proficient in planning shoots, operating the camera and lighting.
- Basic sound and music editing
- You are self-motivated, passionate, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are creative, organized, detailed and efficient.
- You possess a positive attitude, responsible and have desire the desire to constantly challenge yourself.