We create lifestyle destinations with sustainable drive, re-adapting existing real estate with purposeful design and best-in-class partnerships to re-energize Singapore communities. A business at the forefront of an evolving landscape, presenting an unrivalled portfolio of real estate across the city’s most desirable districts.
We are looking for an intern to support the Human Resource team. You will learn the various functions in Human Resource and will be given opportunities for hands on experience which will be valuable for to you in the future when entering the workforce upon graduation.
Provide support and administration in all aspects of HR, including Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, HR Operations, Welfare and Benefits etc. These include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment process, such as posting of jobs on job portals, shortlisting of candidates and arranging of interviews for full-time permanent roles and interns
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding process, including preparation of new hire orientation deck, activation and termination of staff insurance, preparation of exit clearance documents etc.
- Update policies in HR information system
- Assist in the preparation of HR/ internal communications
- Maintain all training records including data entry of On-the-Job training submissions and application of government training grants
- Processing of invoices
- Assist in HR related/staff events
- Coordinate arrangements for marriage and new-born gifts, get-well hampers, condolences and other staff welfare matters
- Assist in HR projects, such as the development of Interview, Benefit and New Managers Toolkits, digitalisation of employee records and setting up of ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Conducting research on best practices in the market on employer branding and engagement for policy making decisions
- Compile and review internal data to provide insights for key HR metrics
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned
- Year 2/3 or final year students pursuing a Diploma in Human Resource
- Meticulous, analytical with a proactive mindset
- Team player, with a positive and pleasant personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)