- Tech Product Management Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $700 - 750 monthly
- Product / Program / Project Management
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Founded in 2016, 42Race is one of the largest and fastest growing fitness social platforms in Southeast Asia. Within a span of 10 months, we have gathered more than 30,000 runners. We make use of technology to bring fun, motivation, and flexibility to runners and motivate more people to run further, stronger and faster. 42Race has also received media coverage from various notable media platform such as the Channel 8 News, Tech In Asia etc.
42Race is invested by Quest Ventures.
- Job Description
Roles and responsibilities:
Support Product Manager:
- To determine customer needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information;
- Proposals and documenting customer journey
- Designing, tracking and measuring key product metrix;
- Maintaining the development and marketing timeline; by working with multi-functional team;
- Retrieving relevant competitive information.
- Excellence in data analysis skills - proficient in Excel;
- Strong command of English and Chinese language (to liaise with Chinese counterparts)
- Passion for product management in consumer apps.
- Passion for startups
Commitment: Minimum 3 full months
A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
The chance to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international scope
Salary 700 SGD
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.