ZEN’YU Pacific Pte Ltd incorporated in August 2003, is a provider of Integrative Pain Management and Sports Science solutions focused on the Active Aging and Sports industry.
ZEN’YU is an Authorized Distributor for Bioptron light therapy systems, CH Alpha-ACTIV - an advanced cartilage regeneration formula, MUSASHI sports nutrition for resistance and strength training, 1000mile for running socks, sports medical support and hydration products, Hooray! protein/nut milk drinks and 32GI low GI sports nutrition vegan/halal products.
ZEN’YU operates its own concept store ACTIV360 by ZEN’YU at #03-42 Novena Square Velocity. with own online store (www.360activ.com).
Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team? We’re a forward-thinking advertising agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Learn to develop design concepts and finalised marketing collatorals
- Receive feedback and make necessary changes from the sales team and Manager
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Able to do video clips for social media use
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work