The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
Supporting the Mechanical Maintenance team, the trainee will be responsible for carrying out maintenance works in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with maintenance strategy, to meet planned schedule requirements.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Perform preventive maintenance to ensure that plant equipment and auxiliary systems continue to operate smoothly and efficiently
2. Perform repair or replacement of defective or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
Attend to work orders allocated by Mechanical Engineers
Duration: 12 months
Location: 3 Seraya Avenue 628209, Jurong Island
- Nitec in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Keen to establish career with a focus in Mechanical maintenance in a Power Generation plant
- Self-driven, with good working attitude and a good team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Energy / Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Pros: Management bothers to use the soft approach to motivate employees towards self-improvement, e.g. skillsfuture workshop and courses.
Cons: General population is older but i believe this is so for other gencos. Need more young blood.