The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
As a trainee in the Facilities team, you will be exposed to perform routine maintenance duties to support a variety of building, plant security system, electrical, mechanical repairs / works and operate specialised
equipment as required.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Respond to requests and attend to buildings or equipment that require repair or maintenance
2. Provide preliminary assessment of damaged building infrastructure or parts, and inform engineers on repair needs
3. Perform routine facilities maintenance to ensure building infrastructures operate efficiently
4. Maintenance of the security and building access control and surveillance equipment (e.g. CCTVs, Card Access & Fence Intrusion Detection System – FIDS).
5. Maintain plants’ communication systems such as telephone PABX systems, walkie-talkies and iDEN systems, etc
6. Air-con systems’ maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning
Set-up and tear down equipment for events, including electrical lighting, sound systems, tables, seating and stage
Duration: 12 months
Location: 3 Seraya Avenue 628209, Jurong Island
- Diploma in Facilities Management or equivalent
- Keen to establish career in a Power Generation plant
- Self-driven, with good working attitude and a good team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Energy / Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Pros: Management bothers to use the soft approach to motivate employees towards self-improvement, e.g. skillsfuture workshop and courses.
Cons: General population is older but i believe this is so for other gencos. Need more young blood.
Related Job Searches:
Facilities Technical Officer #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP