The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
A trainee of the Control & Instrumentation team, you are responsible for carrying out maintenance works in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with maintenance strategy, to meet planned schedule
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Performs calibration, loop checks on field instrumentation to detect drift and performs corrective actions according to maintenance procedures
2. Performs repairs, installation and preventive maintenance on field instruments
3. Maintains detailed work reports, spreadsheets, graphs, plots on computer based software (Maximo, MS Word, and MS Excel)
4. Supervise, inspect and monitor the work progress and performance of contract workers
5. Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition of new parts and materials as necessary
Support Engineers and Technical officers in the maintenance work
Duration: 12 months
Location: 3 Seraya Avenue 628209, Jurong Island
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Keen to establish career with a focus in Control & Instrumentation in a Power Generation plant
- Self-driven, with good working attitude and a good team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Energy / Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Pros: Management bothers to use the soft approach to motivate employees towards self-improvement, e.g. skillsfuture workshop and courses.
Cons: General population is older but i believe this is so for other gencos. Need more young blood.
Related Job Searches:
Control & Instrumentation Technical Officer #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP