The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
Supporting the Multi-Utilities Service (Operations) team, the trainee will be involved in the daily operations of the department and understand how the team helps in a power plant operations.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. To support Shift Charge/Assistant Shift Charge Engineer and Operation Engineers in the daily routine operation of the Oil-fired Steam Plant, backStart Gas Turbines and its auxiliaries
2. To support Shift Charge/Assistant Shift Charge Engineer and Operation Engineers during the overhaul of the Oil-fired Steam Plant in the isolation and normalisation of equipment
3. To support operation of Desal Plant and its daily Domestic water
Duration: 12 months
Location: 3 Seraya Avenue 628209, Jurong Island
- ITE in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Keen to establish career in a Power Generation plant
- Self-driven, with good working attitude and a good team player
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Energy / Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Pros: Management bothers to use the soft approach to motivate employees towards self-improvement, e.g. skillsfuture workshop and courses.
Cons: General population is older but i believe this is so for other gencos. Need more young blood.
Related Job Searches:
Process Technician (Power Plant) #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP