The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
As a trainee in the Finance department, you will be assisting in the accounting duties in areas covering revenue, accounts receivables and refunds for residential and commercial customers under the Company’s retail arm.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Support internal teams such as Customer Experience, Billing and Credit Control teams related to residential customers
2. Support Business Development team and Marketing team on new initiatives related to residential customers
3. Payment of vendors’ invoices for Marketing & Sales Group
4. Maintain cash flow forecast
5. Quarterly submission of GST returns and other reporting for Marketing & Sales group
Support Monthly / Quarterly / Year-end accrual activities for Marketing & Sales
Duration: 12 months
Location: 450 Alexandra Road 119960
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is pro-active, meticulous and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Positive working attitude
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Energy / Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Pros: Management bothers to use the soft approach to motivate employees towards self-improvement, e.g. skillsfuture workshop and courses.
Cons: General population is older but i believe this is so for other gencos. Need more young blood.
Related Job Searches:
Accounts Specialist (Geneco Business Partnering) #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking / Finance