Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs.
In a world of ever-growing challenges, Xylem delivers innovative water technology solutions throughout the cycle of water.
Our technological strength across the life cycle of water is second-to-none. From collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature, our highly efficient water technologies, industrial pumps and application solutions not only use less energy and reduce life-cycle costs, but also promote sustainability.
The Project Admin Intern will support the project and site team by reviewing PUB water network drawings and identify pipelines based on SmartBall inspection requirements. A drawing review training will be provided to the intern with close supervision of the Site Manager.
- Review digitized water network drawings and identify pipelines suitable for SmartBall inspection.
- Prepare site visit plans using marked feature locations in PDF format.
- Assist on planning document preparation and map aerial overview using KML.
- Review logged flow and pressure in Waterwise.
- Capable of being trained and a quick learner.
- Can demonstrate attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge on MS office tools and Google Earth.
- Ability to work independently and work well within a team environment.
- Effective time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Diploma holders preferably in Engineering
Related Job Searches:
Xylem Water Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd
Project Admin Intern
Admin / Secretarial