As a digital healthcare provider with a qualified team of dedicated staff doctors, WhiteCoat’s mission is to provide reliable and quality healthcare in an accessible, affordable and appropriate manner, anytime and anywhere.
Towards this end, in 2018, WhiteCoat entered into a regulatory sandbox with the Ministry of Health with regard to the provision of telemedicine services in Singapore. We continue to aspire towards becoming the doctor in every family and remain committed to creating an improved healthcare experience for all.
WhiteCoat Internship Programme
As a digital healthcare provider with a qualified team of dedicated staff doctors, WhiteCoat’s mission is to provide reliable and quality healthcare, anytime and anywhere! Be part of the rapidly growing HealthTech industry in Singapore by making healthcare more affordable and accessible! Join the WhiteCoat Internship Programme 2020 to experience what it's like to work in a vibrant and fast-paced startup environment!
Data Analysis Intern
The Data Analysis Intern would be required to commit at least 12 weeks to the full-time position. He/she would report directly to the Chief Data Officer and would work on analytics tasks to draw meaningful and actionable insights from collected data. Selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Draw business insights via data collected from workflow processes
- Data cleaning, data verification, and investigations for incorrect data storage
- Participate in cross-function collaborative projects to drive business outcomes
- Learn and have fun!
Qualifications And Requirements
- Penultimate/final year student currently enrolled in an undergraduate programme, ideally in Business/Computer Sciences/Economics
- Comfortable with handling and processing large amounts of data
- Candidates proficient in excel, statistics and data visualization tools preferred
- Competency in programming languages (such as SQL, Python and R) is not a requirement, but would be a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills