Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
As an intern, you will -
- Write application codes based on design requirements
- Ensure application codes are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements
- Test application codes and resolve any issues in the functionality of the application
You will learn -
• Learn and gain experience in translating design requirement into application codes.
• Learn and gain experience in ensuring application codes are working to specification and conformed to standards and requirements
• Learn and gain experience in how to test application codes according to the functionality of the application
You need to possess - Java Programming Skills
You should be from a local university, able to do a minimum of 6 months internship & with a specialization in Computer Science or Information Technology.