Verztec is an Award-Winning ISO 9001:2015 Globalization Tech Company. As a Digital Partner, we work closely with our clients and provide integrated services to improve overall business performance.
Established in Year 2000, Verztec enables clients across various sectors to communicate effectively in over 100 languages for their E-commerce sites, Digital Marketing Programs and roll out Digital Training Programs worldwide.
Headquartered in Singapore with 9 other offices around the world, Verztec's clients include many Brands in over 26 industry sectors.
Global Brands such as IBM, Chanel, Tata Consultancy, HP, Rolls Royce, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, AIA, AXA, UBS, Amazon, TikTok, Certis Cisco, Canon, Standard Chartered Bank, Pfizer, Novartis, Walmart, Starbucks count on Verztec's solutions for their communication and global training needs.
We operate a culture in which our staff are empowered to facilitate and increase customer satisfaction, and where ownership and responsibility are deeply rooted disciplines.
Verztec has strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). As we are blessed by our clients, we see it as our duty to bless those who are in need and disadvantaged around us. Our CSR initiatives span across various causes and in different parts of the world.
To learn more about Us - visit https://www.verztec.com/
- Finding resources for Project Management Team and coordinating with external vendors, suppliers and customers
- Project coordination and scheduling of deadlines, to ensure cost control and profitability of each project
- QA checking of files and deliverables in Verztec Service Pillars; Global Creative Design, Digital Learning and Language Services
- Any other miscellaneous admin tasks as required by Project Management department
- Find necessary outsourced resources to work on projects
- Minimum Diploma level and above
- Proficient in English
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks by deadlines
- Sense of urgency and Taking Ownership/Responsibility of tasks
- Organized and Meticulous
- Pro-activeness to communicate closely with the Project Management Team
- Work Location: Strictly office-based (NO remote work is allowed)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (with 1 hour lunch break)
- Internship period: Starting from Feb 2023 for a minimum period of 4-6 months
Interested parties, please submit your resume to this JobsAD. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Business Consulting / Management & Consulting
Pros: I have been given pretty good opportunities to learn on various services and to address real business needs of today. Compared to my last few jobs, I think Verztec offers good job exposure, good salary with performance increments and bonuses and also a great working environment where people are very nice! The CEO and entire Management team leaders and managers are also very nice and approachable and feedbacks are welcome and our views as staff are heard. The company also have a good staff rewards and recognition program and management team do their best to recognize people - which I don't see happening in previous companies I worked for. Management team also encourages staff to be involved in charity activities and to get to know each other on personal basis. Company also generally gives equal opportunity to staff of any race, religion and cultures. No unfair treatment towards foreigners. The CEO emphasizes a lot on positive thinking and having the right attitude in work and having determination which is good, and also a reminder to my other co-workers. At times when problems such as customer experiences need to be improved - I can see the management team taking step to discuss and take action to improve matters for clients. Customer service is always top priority in the company and they also teach us about having good customer focused values. So far not much complaints - happy working here
Cons: I think that generally everyone is hardworking and goes the extra mile in the company for customers and I had to learn to keep up. Customer expectations like deadlines may be high and sometimes stress level at team level builds up. All this is not easy at first for me but I managed to overcome this through time.