Velocity Ventures is a venture capital investment firm that seeks to identify, fund and support promising entrepreneurs within the Travel and Hospitality segments across South East Asia. The firm will invest in Seed to Series A stage growth companies that are utilizing technology to reshape and redefine the Travel and Hospitality landscape in South East Asia.
- Develop an understanding of the Travel & Hospitality segment across South East Asia, by mapping out key influencers, players, decision makers and relevant media within this community by country
- Create and design templates and assist with the preparation of presentations & workshops (e.g. pitches, internal updates, strategy workshops and other internal or external presentations)
- Help plan and execute the launch event for the brand
- Assist with development of the content & design for the Velocity Ventures website
- Regular investor communication – developing newsletters, managing and executing the calendar of events
- Monitor the in-house CRM system to track investor satisfaction & engagement
- Manage the brand’s LinkedIn profile – sourcing relevant content to establish thought leadership in Travel & Hospitality, posting brand updates
- Full time role, with a minimum commitment of at least 6 months (Jan 2020 to Jun 2020). There is also potential for this role to convert into a permanent opportunity thereafter
- Prefer prior experience in at least one of the following areas: marketing & brand building, PR and communication, event management, digital and design, CRM management
- Prefer second year and above undergraduates/postgraduates with a marketing specialisation
- Excellent written & spoken English, a flair for content development and digital and social media savviness (especially on platforms like LinkedIn)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel. Design skills would be an advantage
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.