JTB Singapore is seeking energetic and very responsible intern or experienced contract staff to join our Event Support & Travel Management Team over the course of 6 months. In this position, you will be expected to learn and actually contribute to handling the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on supporting travel agent duties for events. Great opportunity to experience in handling event management with our experienced staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend to e-mail inquiries from Overseas corporate clients & customers and who have the intention to book accommodations or travel services in order to attend events in Singapore
- to manage accommodations bookings from customers for events in our customized Hotel Room Management System
- Staff the company booth at the event venue during the period of the various events
- Learn and contribute to outbound travel planning projects
- Assist in general industry-related projects
- Completed “A” Levels for the position of the Internship.
- Related travel or hotel experience for the Contract staff
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (In particular, Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without constant supervision
- Hourly rate at $10 per hour
- Working hours: 8 hours per day
- Must be able to commit for 5 days’ work per week
- Be ready to work over the weekends or Public holidays for events