Lifestyle Asia is a digital pioneer established in 2006. We’re the authority on living the good life with our fingers on Asia’s pulse to break juicy exclusives, offer quality recommendations and inspire trends through razor-sharp writing. Our content appeals to affluent readers from 25 to 45 with a predilection for the finer things in life. Lifestyle Asia comes under the purview of Burda Luxury and German publishing powerhouse Hubert Burda Media.
The Editorial and Social Media Intern, will assist the team in editorial and social media duties including attending media events, researching and generating story ideas, producing web articles, content translation from English to Chinese, content creation and management on all social media channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to content for Lifestyle Asia Chinese’ website and social media platforms
- Pitch interesting and executable ideas during brainstorm sessions
- Manages social media assets (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) on a -day-to-day basis – include uploading of stories onto WeChat, posting story links on Facebook, Instagram and Weibo, community engagement, giveaways, etc.
- Ability to create video content for social media is a plus.
- Supports team members in research, housekeeping, logistics, scheduling, production of content and engagement initiatives.
- Must be highly proficient in Chinese writing and speaking, proficient in English writing and speaking.
- Well-versed in using social media platforms, especially WeChat and Weibo.
- Undergraduate in Mass Communications, Chinese, Marketing, Fashion Media, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with efficiency and diligence
- Exemplary follow-through and execution skills
- Excellent and thorough critical thinking skills and capabilities
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and use new tools and resources
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.