UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd is the largest stockbroking house in Singapore with a strong presence in key financial centres in the region, UK and US. We provide a wide range of services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions and local investors. Clients can rely on our knowledge of key Asian financial markets to improve on their investment decisions and portfolios.
We provide seamless access to multiple products and markets in each country, our sophisticated tools and technology offer investors the capability of trading across a broad range of securities, including stocks, bonds, unit trusts, futures, options, CFDs and forex. As a leading provider of financial services and solutions, we are fully committed to serving our clients and community with excellence and integrity.
AML / KYC Officer (3-month Temp)
- To conduct AML/KYC review on client documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information; performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists.
- Perform review, collection and data verification scope to ensure all KYC records are accurate and complete prior to final review of the client profile.
- To engage with relevant stakeholders for required KYC/AML interaction to complete cases as per stipulated timeline.
- To classify Client's Risk profile based on the review result as per guideline and policy.
- Diploma/Degree qualification desired
- Knowledge in MS Excel coding/VBA an advantage