Holmusk is a fast-growing digital health company that is based in Singapore, Malaysia, UK and USA. We deliver innovative, scalable and cost-effective digital behavior change programs that combine cutting-edge clinical research, technology and design to nudge people towards sustainable changes for better health.
We believe that technology and data science can transform the way we understand and treat chronic disease. We move fast, work at ambitious scale and take risks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, young aspiring accounting Intern that is excited by an opportunity to join a global digital health startup.
You should be keen to learn hands-on through our internship position. You will have many learning and training opportunities. Join our team and be part of our vision to transform the healthcare experience for people living with chronic diseases globally.
You will be helping the finance manager with the following tasks:
- Recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Help prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Assist in Statutory Audit preparations
- Other adhoc duties if required
Polytechnic / University Students majoring in Accounting
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to multitask
- Only Singaporeans / PR may apply