We are an Australian Developer that is currently looking for a creative mind to join our growing team. As an Intern at TrueVine Global Pty Ltd, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping TrueVine Global throughout this expansion phase. This internship will help you acquire design, branding & marketing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of marketing.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you can expect to be working on offline and online marketing & design projects, ranging from printed collaterals, social media posts to high-profile presentations.
Major in Mass Communications is a plus!
P.S. you will be working in one of the biggest co-working space in Singapore!
- Responsible for conceptualization and designing the company’s marketing collaterals and other related works
- Maintain consistency across all creative elements
- Understand creative directions according to marketing requirements
- Assist in the overall of Digital Marketing activities, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, WeChat Page
- Help to organize and carry out marketing related events and activities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support in the content creations, i.e. copywriting
- Working together with the team to support multiple brands simultaneously
- Partake in other ad-hoc tasks if necessary
- Major in Mass Communications is a plus!
- Proficient with Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Equipped with Video Editing Skills is a plus!
- Social media savvy
- Great sense of aesthetics, flexible in design style, full of creativity, passion and patience
- Possess a proactive attitude to work in a dynamic but fun team-based environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to start work immediately
- You’ll be working in one of the largest co-working spaces in Singapore
- Comfortable and casual workplace
- Located less than a stone’s throw away from Promenade and Esplanade MRT
Fresh graduates with related work/internship experience are welcomed. We will provide on-the-job training and guidance throughout the course of the internship.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.