At Biofourmis, we augment personalized health care using prescription digital therapeutics and disease management platform provide patients with affordable, effective health management solutions that personalizes and improves their experience and quality of care. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform, Bbiovitals continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
- troubleshooting on wearable device/mobile apps/mobile phones
- device checking and mobile app testing prior to deployment
- device/mobile app training to nurses on site
- disinfect used devices (only when required)
- Minimum N/O level
- Medically fit with no history of chronic diseases
- Proficient in English and Mother Tongue i.e Malay , Chinese or Tamil
03 months, subject to extension for another 03 months
Training on the knowledge and familiarisation with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided. Additional incentive will be given if the candidate is mask fit.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract. This is not an internship