About Us and the Role
Trilogy Technologies Pte Ltd is a Singapore based, one-stop engineering turnkey manufacturing contract service and solution provider. With in-house production facilities, Trilogy has the expertise to conceptualize ideas to actual prototype, deployment manufacturing, and final product.
As a Mechanical Engineer, candidate will be part of the R&D team involved in developmental projects and daily production operations, such as designing, conceptualising, and/or hands-on production.
Skills and Preferred Qualifications:
- Study in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design, or any related field
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency
- Willingness, hardworking attitude, don’t mind to get hands dirty with machines
- An Entrepreneur mind set, driven and passionate
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude are welcomed to apply
- Conceptualize, interpret and generate ideas to drawings using relevant software (eg. Solidworks/ Solidcam)
- Design mechanical structures and jig/fixture to meet customer needs and requirements
- Ensure drawings, design, and mechanical outputs meet project schedule. Work closely with Machinist to ensure feasibility of drawings in timely manner.
- Learn to operate machines
- Handle machine troubleshooting, testing and installation.
- Manage projects to meet costs, schedule and specification requirement
- Create and modify existing engineering design and model if necessary
- Manage customer enquires and feedback
- Prepare assembly and detailed engineering drawings based on customer requirements
- Proper recording and documentation on drawings and revisions requested
- Lead and boost activities for Mechanical, practice 5S
- Work with Sales to meet customers, especially when volume of designing projects are low
- Design and develop Company innovations and products
- Support Engineering or production activities to better understand the link between design and manufacturability
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.