The Plexxie Global Company Pte. Ltd. is a young and dynamic creative and social media marketing agency, servicing clients in the Retail and F&B industry in Asia and United States. We've been around as an agency since 2018 and we're looking to expand our team!
Our fast growth to success is led by consistently collaborating with our clients to achieve their social media objectives and to support our team in doing what they feel is the best step forward for our clients. Regional and International brands that we've worked with includes National Geographic, Emway Singapore (Mattel, Inc. Distributor), Crocodile International, Marigold Peel Fresh, and Lesaffre International. We're also proud to be the first (and only) digital agency in Asia to be appointed by D'Addario & Company, a world market leader in producing music accessories.
We are looking for an Account Executive to provide support and assistance in all areas of managing and executing the client’s social media accounts including campaigns, and keeping day to day activities running smoothly. Your role allows you to be exposed to the entire creative production, planning and execution process as you will be working closely with our creative team and communicating with our clients.
Not to mention, as we're a small team looking to expand in the upcoming months, you will have greater opportunity to growth and we'll be looking forward for you to be a core leading team member in the company.
- Processing briefs and managing your clients
- Assemble creative briefs such as social media content plans, conceptual boards for photo/video, and kick-off meetings.
- Daily engagement for clients' social media accounts.
- Influencer campaign planning, executing and reporting.
- Compiles data and information from multiple sources to create analytical reports such as monthly social media reports and campaign reports.
- Liaise with clients to obtain assets and other materials, as needed for specific projects.
- Creating copy for social media posts and basic graphic design contents if required.
Our ideal candidate:
- Have to be well-organised, responsible, detail-oriented, and digitally and socially-savvy.
- A diploma in Mass Communication, Business and/or Marketing.
- An extremely detailed and responsible individual
- Good at managing your time and handling several projects at once, always ensuring that work is delivered according to standard agency lead times.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Have excellent communication skills: you are a good listener, able to write well, can articulate opinions clearly, and eager to participate in group discussions like presentations and brainstorms.
- Innately curious: keen to understand client problems, dig for insights and discuss innovative ways-in to answer client briefs and champion great work.
- A team player: you are able to push your colleagues to deliver the best work possible, find solutions to problems, comfortable to interact with and manage different levels of seniority (both on client and agency side).
- You have an eye for numbers: you will be responsible for managing your campaign’s budgets, ensuring that the desired work is delivered at the best value to our clients.