They say creatives are misfits, weirdos, eccentrics. It’s true. We’re The Outsiders Co. (TOC) and WE. OWN. IT.
So if being out there is your thing, join us. Our mission is simple - keep doing things that don’t make sense until they see the light.
Imagination is a must, being queer is a plus.
- Market Research
- Prospecting customers by email, phone, etc
- Crafting pitch decks for meetings
- Administrative duties, including scheduling, meeting preparation and other day-to-day tasks
- Experience with Google Suites
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-driven and good team player
- Affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving and hands-on execution
- Preferred major: Business Administration / Management / Marketing / Mass Communications
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please state your availability clearly (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
• Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
• Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply