OPL - Where Financial Dreams Come True.
Representing Great Eastern Life, OPL is dedicated to developing talents that can transform the wealth management and financial services industry. We are committed to creating a nurturing environment to cultivate future leaders who share our passion to improve our clients' lives by taking better care of their money, and leading the people we serve to the day when work’s purely for fun.
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavors in the finance industry.
Areas of Study
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-varsity Interaction
- Fully sponsored 5-day-4-night overseas camp to *Perth
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- Remuneration is $2000 to $3500 over 10 weeks.
- All seminars, camps and courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $5000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored
- A fully sponsored overseas camp to *Perth right after the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by OPL
- The study trip to *Perth (flight to-and-fro, lodging and meals) will be covered by OPL
- Mondays to Friday 9.a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Must be 21 years old and above
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above (NUS and NTU) and 3.4 and above (SMU)
- Other achievements could also be considered if GPA scores are below the above stipulation
Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
*OPL reserves the right to change the overseas camp to another location depending on the future COVID-19 situation.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.