The Immigration People is among the fastest growing Singapore inbound immigration firms. Join our young, fun and welcoming family - a company with plenty of opportunities for you to develop your skills and knowledge not only in the Singapore inbound immigration aspects, but also as to grow professionally to advance your career. We are looking to groom local talents so if you have what it takes, sign up to be a part of our superstar team today!
Professionally and correctly advise clients on their Singapore immigration needs through displaying value of the company’s services, the government’s regulations and procedures in respect to their unique portfolios/circumstances. Keep abreast with Singapore immigration policies, requirements and present the best options to clients/corporate offices that in turn convert prospects into clients.
- Contacting leads to set up appointments for onsite and offsite consultations
- Maintaining business relationships with clients
- Performing presentations to prospective clients
- Responding to queries in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Achieving Sales KPIs
- Preparing monthly performance reports
- Managing clients’ expectations and providing sound advisory
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimally a Diploma in any field
- Proven experience in a previous sales role (optional)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated to hit reasonable and attainable sales targets
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Mother Tongue, other languages are advantageous
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF
- Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents only
- Monthly commissions
- Yearly appraisal-linked increment, if applicable
- Regular medical and leave benefits in accordance to years of experience
- Career progression in accordance to individual’s potential
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.