The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, headquartered in Singapore. We manage the Ascott, Citadines, Somerset brands, and lyf, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents.
Our portfolio of more than 100,000 serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. We offer fully furnished residences which provide the perfect blend of the quality services and conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of apartment-living. As the favored choice for guests staying for longer periods, be it business or leisure, our residences embody the true essence of a home away from home.
- Assist in the execution of employer branding initiatives to strength Ascott’s employer brand including conceptualizing and developing contents such as infographics, employee stories and event coverages in social media spaces
- Assist in the coordination and execution of employment engagement initiatives such as pulse surveys, employees-centric engagement events etc
- Involvement in other HR and people related projects such as process simplification & digitization, talent incubation project, recruitment & onboarding revamp etc
- Creative and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator/ graphic design
- Self-starter who can identify opportunities to assist and see through agreed actions
- Able to commit full-time for at least 3 months from May to Aug 2019