Risk Management Intern
13 May 2019
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
Shenton Way, AXA Tower, Singapore
8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068811
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 - 1,500 monthly
Banking / Finance
AXA is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services.
Gain experience working in a professional environment
- Learn how to strategize/problem-solve in a team environment to help clients achieve financial goals
- Experience what it is to play a critical role in promoting client loyalty and a world-class client experience
- Develop relationships with potential mentors, who are award winning leaders in the wealth management field
A Risk Management Intern supports the private client group by shadowing the team and assisting with client service requests and special projects. This individual must have strong critical-thinking skills and work well individually as well as part of a team. A qualified candidate is a clear communicator, is detail-oriented, has a high degree of follow-through, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment where each day is different. One will be exposed to a variety of financial topics including but not limited to, cash flow analysis, retirement planning, insurance and risk management, and education planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the firm’s most experienced Financial Advisors
- Shadows Financial Planning Associates and Financial Planning Associate Manager
- Interacts with other team members and departments to provide excellent client service
- Completes client and advisor requests and any special projects as assigned by manager
- Helps to schedule client meetings and prepare meeting presentations
- Planning and executing overseas campaign and various incentives
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.