- Tbn / Simgo
- Internship In Finance
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Apr 2017
Clarke Quay Central
- Allowance /
- $1,050 - 3,000 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
tbn is a young and dynamic tech start-up that was found in 2012 in Singapore, and is dedicated to revolutionizing the mobile industry. tbn explores and develops innovative business models in the SEA region as well as invests in and supports high-potential start-ups. Our flagship solution, Simgo and its virtual SIM management platform, has been featured and won prices on platforms such as the MOBiT awards for enterprise innovation, the B Dash Camp in Japan as well as ChannelNews Asia’s Start-Up reality TV show.
At tbn, we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-orientated individuals who share our vision. We are building a strong team, that is dedicated to bring new concepts to market in a fast paced and highly aggressive environment. You will not be micro-managed and given your own space to deliver results. You will also be heavily involved in a fast-growing start-up and be given the opportunity to develop both regionally and globally.
tbn is filling roles in all areas inclusive of Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Application Development and Finance.
- Job Description
- Support the finance department in their day to day tasks
- Support the entire customer and partner billing process
- Fitting your skill and engagement, your responsibilities can be extended to further functions and to a broader spectrum of tasks