Swimwerks Aquatic Training & Services is established in 2015 with a vision to promote water safety and equip individuals with swimming and lifesaving skills.
With more than 6 years of expertise and collaboration with industry partners, Swimwerks Asia Pte. Ltd. was established in 2020. We have since expanded our services across to the corporate and government sectors.
Our portfolio includes; Lifeguard Services, Swimming Lessons, Swimming Instructor Courses, Lifesaving Courses, Aqua Fitness Programs, Lifesaving Technologies, Aquatic Event Management, and aquatic products.
Swimwerks aim to be the preferred one stop aquatic hub in Singapore and Asia Pacific by the year 2028.
Lifeguard (Full Time / Part Time / Intern)
- Supervise swimming in and around the swimming pool to ensure the safety of members and guests
- Ensure swimming pool regulations are being followed
- Stay alert to emergency conditions and perform water rescue appropriately
- Apply emergency care and first aid appropriately before the arrival of emergency medical services
- Evacuate swimmers safely to seek shelter immediately during lightning alert and/or heavy rain causing poor visibility
- Possess minimum SLSS Lifesaving 3 or Bronze Medallion Award
- Applicants with no certifications may apply, training will be provided
- Able to work in an outdoor environment
- Customer centric, proactive with a positive working attitude
- To apply, please contact us at 8920 5801
- Freelance payment is between $12/hr - $16.50/hr depending on location
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.