SWAT is a high-tech mobility company that focuses on dynamic, on-demand, ride-sharing technology. With our world-class routing platform, we have deployed our solutions for governments in Singapore, and Sydney, focusing on Last One Mile and Low Ridership use cases. Having deployed in 7 countries, we also look at solving multiple mobility challenges, one of which includes optimising employee transport for large corporates to bring higher convenience for their staff and reduce costs through greater efficiencies. We are reimagining how people move in the future.
Join the ride at SWAT Mobility - If you're up for a challenge with one of the most exciting startup in the field of smart mobility!
This is a client facing internship opportunity, the right candidate will be able to gain valuable experience navigating and delivering customer experience excellence in the B2B/B2G space.
- Be part of creating success in the Business Solution Delivery space
- Support and deliver excellent customer experience to clients
- Assist and own project management and delivery tasks
- Propose and suggest process recommendations to the Solution Delivery team
- Gain valuable exposure and insights while supporting Solution Delivery Executives and Professionals in the different areas of project and delivery management - including initiation, planning, execution, finance, project control and customer relations, maybe even get the chance to run your own regional projects!
- Collaborate with the internal multidisciplinary team based globally to oversee and supervise the planning and successful delivery of the project
- Predict risks before they happen so the team can get the right mitigation plans in place
- Setup and work with SWAT's awesome apps and operational interface
- Participate and even lead project activities including events, deployments and trainings
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned on a day to day basis
- Undergraduate in IT, Business, Engineering or Hospitality courses
- Studying something different? We welcome anyone who is keen to learn to apply!
- Strong communication skills; confidence to speak with various stakeholders
- Independent – able to function in a new office with a small number of employees and self-driven to adapt to the changes of a start-up environment
- Passionate about customer success
- Street smart and thinks fast on your feet
- Enjoys collaborating with team members
- Fast learner and technologically savvy, able to pick up new tools and tech-concepts quickly
- Able to see the “big picture” and solve problems objectively as they come
- Ability to prioritise, take responsibility and turn up in situations when hands-on-deck is needed. We are a lean team, everyone is important!
- Able to multi-task and set priorities
- Customer facing role
- Learn how to manage Business to Business (B2B) stakeholders relationships
- Learn how to employ data analytics effectively to add value and address customer needs
- Interns are as important to us as permanent employees! Ample chances to get key anchor responsibilities based on an individual’s ability to adapt and manage
- Have a hand in deploying projects both in Singapore and Regionally
- Gain first hand experience on how to build and scale a start up
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Related Company Review:
Type: Transportation Management / Transportation & Logistics
Pros: Love the work environment working within the development team solving challenging customer problems.
Cons: Growth could be faster but understandable during Covid period.
Related Job Searches:
(Internship) Business Solution Delivery Associate / Project Management
IT / Information Technology