Founded in 2001.
Stag Match® Education and Training Group (SMET.edu.sg) has integrated 4 of its brands in 1 Centre.
1) Stag Match Tuition Centre ( registered and approved Tuition Centre by MOE)
2) Stag Match Enrichment Centre
3) Stag Match Student Care Centre
4) Stag Match Training Centre ( Adult )
Stag Match® is a registered education business that has become a leading education business in the education industry. Our growing services are in-line with Singapore’ Education system, which focuses on students’ creative thinking and analytical skills. Stag Match is constantly in-touch with the changing educational system with the aim of helping students gain a competitive edge in the knowledge-based economy.
Stag Match aims to prepare its students to excel as young leaders of tomorrow by combining an exclusive collegiate – based curriculum tailored specifically for children and adults with enhanced, first class learning services. We offer our courses with competitive prices in order to be able to engage students island-wide to be able to learn.
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt
- with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within
- the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings,
- preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Assist/support Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
- Source office supplies
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Able to co-ordinate and communicate with outsourcing IT team
- Computer literacy
- Having good IT knowledge ( web development )
- Ablilty and have good project management skills
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Independent and initiative