Our client is a video production house that specializes in creative storytelling. Spanning across multiple media disciplines, they dominate the industry in various countries including Singapore and Malaysia. They pride themselves on not only being profit-driven but also creating value for their communities.
- Great opportunity to gain hands-on experience
- Experience working in an established video production house
Assisting the Producer in producing media content, you will be responsible for :
- Running errands and ensuring production stays on schedule
- Researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts
- Controlling the budget and allocating manpower resources
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Filmmaking, Producing or Mass Communication or equivalent
- You are organised and possess good time management
- You are able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- You are a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You possess excellent visualisation skills with the ability to multitask and work independently
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.