Our client is one of Asia Pacific’s leading hospitality companies having a footprint of nearly 30 hotels operating across 11 key destinations and continues to expand across the region. They pride themselves in extending their service at the heart of hospitality and create memorable experiences to meet the changing needs of travellers across the globe.
- Opening within a leading company in the hospitality industry
- Key role in building reputation of the company and it's portfolio of brands
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the brand as well as marketing communication campaigns and initiatives including but not limited to copywriting, building eDM, project coordination, etc.
- Managing the Group’s social media channels, including creating content, community engagement, etc., with guidance from the social media and content marketing lead
- Coordinating the production of brand and corporate marketing communications collateral such as the company website, brochures, videos, exhibitions/trade shows, presentations, and corporate gifts
- Drafting press releases, speeches, preparing press kits as well as maintaining the Group’s online media centre and media database
- Developing internal communications content to help drive team member engagement, with guidance from the internal communications lead.
- Assisting with new hotels opening and rebranding projects, asset enhancement programmes and F&B brand/concept revamps.
- Proofreading and editing of department agreements and contracts.
- Supporting corporate marketing communications initiatives that impact the success and performance of the department.
- You have a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast who is familiar with various static and animated shareable formats
- You pay good attention to detail and accuracy
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.