Our client is one of Asia Pacific’s leading hospitality companies having a footprint of nearly 30 hotels operating across 11 key destinations and continues to expand across the region. They pride themselves in extending their service at the heart of hospitality and create memorable experiences to meet the changing needs of travellers across the globe.
- Opportunity within a leading hospitality company in Asia
- Work in a vibrant and dynamic environment
Your responsibilities will include :
- Managing the full recruitment life-cycle, from sourcing, initial candidate assessments to interviews and offer management, etc.
- Working closely with the Hiring Manager to understand hiring requirements, source talents using a variety of creative techniques and figure out passive candidates via different platforms
- Managing the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
- Assisting and managing a portfolio of employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in hospitality industry
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite and have experience in the use of application tracking systems
- You have a good understanding of the labour market and trend as well as local regulatory requirements such as Employment Act
- You are a strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an assertive and resourceful individual with great sense of initiative and high level of integrity
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.