About Ngee Ann Academy
Ngee Ann Academy (NAA) is a leading private education institution (PEI) that partners with prestigious and top-ranking universities across the world to provide best-in-class tertiary education in the heart of Singapore. Established in 1998, it is owned by Ngee Ann Education Holdings, the education holding arm of The Ngee Ann Kongsi.
We adopt a holistic learning approach to develop well-rounded individuals who are equipped to tackle real-world challenges in various fields and industries. An advocate for lifelong learning, we offer industry-relevant academic and continuing professional development programmes for students and professionals of all levels to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to meet the demands of the future workplace.
NAA is registered as a Private Education Institution under the provisions and regulations of the Private Education Act 2009 in Singapore. Additionally, Ngee Ann Academy has been awarded the EduTrust certification by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) since 2015.
This position reports to the PR and Corporate Communications Manager and is responsible for developing and creating content to be published on NAA's digital and social media assets. This includes creating articles, blog posts, animations, illustrations and videos to drive marketing and communication objectives.
- Develop and create content to be published on NAA’s digital and social media assets including website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc to engage the target audience.
- Produce compelling stories by creating articles, blog posts, animations, illustrations and videos to drive marketing and communications objectives.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for marketing collateral such as eDMs, newsletters, advertisements etc.
- Explore ideas and share inputs on the latest trends in the area of marketing campaigns and content creation.
- Collection and analysis of competitors' marketing campaigns.
- Record minutes of meeting and provide support to the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Diploma/Bachelor in Marketing, Mass Communications, Integrated/Digital Media or related fields preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in copywriting, design, and video editing, with a good command in English language.
- Ability to think out of the box.
Duration of Traineeship
- 6 months
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.