Our client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities to our business partners in forms of regular and flexible staffing.
We partner with our business partners from start to finish, focusing on their needs developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions with the aim to deliver long-term sustainable results through our vast knowledge and experience of our consultants.
- Great Opportunity
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the procurement and inventory management of assigned portfolios under the direction of the Superior.
- Issue/ Revise/ Cancel purchase orders from the system to vendors.
- Monitor and control order and delivery of direct materials to ensure the continuous supply of quality parts for production and evaluation projects.
- Issue lot booking order sheets to vendors for securing the constant supply of critical / customized parts.
- Ensure optimal inventory level and manage it within the current stocking policy. Continuously sought the lowest possible purchase prices / cost, through analyzing the market, suppliers and cost, and successfully managing the relationships with key vendors.
- Proactively identify, appraise and recommend alternative parts I suppliers to end-users for the critically shortage parts and for cost down purpose, and manage the use of the alternative parts to prevent excess stock.
- Handle new vendor application follow up with all necessary from an Agreement, Audit, Operation introduction with new vendor 8 CSR Audit, ROHS Audit (Certification Perform vendor performance though audit).
- Cost Control (Cost Down activity).
- Prepare periodical reports and any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistic Management or Business-related discipline.
- No prior experience is required as on job training will be provided.
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Access.
- Independent and proactive individual.
- Able to converse in Mandarin as require to liaise with their Mandarin speaking counterpart in China.